Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday - The 1st Business Day of the Month

There is nothing quite like a Venti, 2 pump, non-fat, no whip, Starbucks hot chocolate on a very busy Monday - and 1st business day of the month. I’m looking forward to a busy, but good day. The goal for the day…to actively live in every moment. The smell of the paper, the creak of my chair, warm soothing piano music playing from my Pandora, the sound of the keyboard as I compress the keys, the smooth warmth of my cocoa and the cool descent of my ice water, the anticipation of every person I will talk to today, and contemplating the things going on in their lives. Thinking about the things that need to be done and realizing it’s as if I am climbing a large set of stairs, each step a thing done and behind me.

Lord let me know your presence. Make me see eternally. Let me feel your peace. Help me to glorify you today. J.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful.

    What a nicely worded post.

    <3
    I hope your day goes amazingly.

    ReplyDelete