Tuesday, May 11, 2010

8 Things

My niece posted this and I thought it was fun:

8 T.V. Shows I like to Watch:

1. Survivor
2. Biggest Loser
3. Amazing Race
4. The Real Housewives of New York City
5. Oprah
6. Dancing With the Stars
7. The Closer
8. Brothers and Sisters


8 Favorite Places to Eat & Drink:

1. Famous Dave’s
2. Chipotle
3. Panda Express
4. Azteca
5. Anthony’s
6. Olive Garden
7. Starbucks
8. Subway

8 Things I look Forward to:

1. Growing old with Timothy
2. Holding our Grandchildren
3. Reading to our Grandchildren
4. Happy wrinkles(don’t have to wait too long…here they come.) :)
5. More time to knit, read, sew, and babysit
6. Learning new things – to play the guitar, to “really” play tennis
7. Traveling more
8. True freedom in Heaven


8 Things I like about Spring (Change it to your favorite season):

1. Sunshine
2. New growth, buds on trees, and the first flowers
3. Crisp fresh air
4. The fresh smell
5. Being able to get outside and play(without getting soaked)
6. Sitting on the deck again
7. How green the valley looks
8. The singing of the birds


8 Things on my Wish List:

1. That I could be less sinful, and more Christlike
2. To be a wonderful Grandmother
3. To learn to prioritize in a more balanced way
4. That I would be wise enough to say what needs to be said, lovingly
5. To make people feel loved and accepted in spite of ___________.(fill in the blank)
6. That I was more driven.
7. That there was a button that we could push to make time stand still(or speed by) momentarily.
8. That I could be invisible.


8 Things I’m Passionate About:

1. Jesus
2. My family
3. Grace
4. Truth
5. Trying
6. Cornbread muffins from Famous Dave’s
7. Dark Chocolate
8. The perfect Rum & Diet Coke


8 Things I Learned From the Past:

1. God has a perfect plan for my life and His way is best even if it doesn’t seem like it.
2. Forgiveness is better than holding on to hurt, bitterness, or anger
3. Move your thumb before shutting the car door(OUCH!)
4. Honest truth, even if it’s ugly, is better than pretension.
5. Smiling is more fun than frowning
6. It’s not about what I wear, where I sit, what I say…etc. Worship is about God.
7. When I’m trying really hard to convince someone that I’m right…I’m usually wrong
8. Obeying the speed laws is wise


8 Places I would Love to go Visit/See:

1. Texas - to see my kids there
2. The Isles of Capri in FL
3. New York City
4. Mexico
5. The Summit of Mt. Rainier
6. Maine
7. Majorca, Spain
8. Tuscany, Italy

1 comment:

  1. Fun fun fun! I loved reading yours. :) I think answers to these things could be totally different depending on the day. I was thinking that as reading yours, how I'm sure I could use a lot of those answers for mine as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete