Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday Wedding

Today my nephew gets married. There are so many things to look forward to about today. Adam and Kat are adorable together. I’m praying the difficulties in her family will not cast a shadow over the day. Hopefully they will be able to relax and enjoy their day! Our whole family coming together is always fun…dancing the evening away will be enjoyable etc.


I remember our wedding day. While the mother’s were getting their hair done we went to the mall to shop. We ran into several people who were there shopping for our gift. It’s still funny to think about it. Of course I can’t forget Peter’s wedding just a few short months ago. Precious memories!


H. is the official photographer…her first wedding. I know the pictures will be creative and well done. I can’t wait to see what she comes up with. I’m incredibly proud of her.


So much to do! Not a lot of time! Very exciting! J.

No comments:

Post a Comment