Wednesday, May 12, 2010

4-day Weekend

This is an exciting week for me. Every Spring I purposefully take 2 – 3 days off just to be at home. I am doing this Thursday and Friday. The only requirement is that I don’t do regular housework…it’s meant as a break. I usually take on a project that I’ve been eyeing at the house. This week I plan on doing the following: knitting(uninterrupted), listening to peaceful piano music, having my hair conditioned and cut, giving myself a manicure, sitting on our deck, having coffee with a friend, visiting a shut in, watching It’s Complicated(which my sweet girl gave me for Mother’s Day), I may even get out my guitar, and who knows what else. Sounds delightful!

This will be followed with a visit from cherished out of town friends! I can’t wait to sip our drink of choice and visit. Saturday night we are going to see Peppino D’Agostino in concert.

It’s going to be a great 4 day weekend! Just what the Dr. ordered! J.

4 comments:

  1. Shall we bring the rum or tequilla? :)

    Looking forward to seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops...only one "l" in tequila...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have both. :) So looking forward to seeing you too! I love you my friend! J.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy.

    Rum is the best. I have a whole bottle here that I can't drink because of my medication if you want it.

    ReplyDelete