Saturday, February 26, 2011

Celebrating YOU My Love!

This week we celebrated my beloved Timothy's birthday.  When you get to be our age(said jokingly) in one sense birthdays are just another day...but in another, as each year passes, I have begun to treasure them more, to savor, and contemplate with gratitude the gift that we've been given.  I mean life...our life...together. 

There are many things about Timothy that are precious to me:

I love his easy, frequent laugh:

And the tolerance he has for my hair brained schemes such as:
And this:

I SO enjoy his playfulness:

and his ability to live in the moment:

His sweetness:
picture taken by Peggy Nash
  I'm moved by his tenderness:
 

His silliness:

His companionship:

And he's just cute too:

I'm truly grateful, and feel blessed to have this man in my life.  I love you Babe! Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment