Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Frankie

I just got off the phone with an assisted living facility. I had called because I was repeatedly unable to reach the daughter of the resident to inquire about a severely past due account. I guess the facility is having the same problem, in fact the poor elderly woman has been given notice of eviction and was supposed to move out last Friday. No one showed up to move her out. The daughter isn’t paying her mother’s bills, and has now left here there to be someone else’s problem. How sad! It breaks my heart to think of that elderly woman sitting there knowing that not only is she old and broken down physically, she is also alone…left with no one to watch out for, or take care of her. Lord, be near to Frankie…help her to know that YOU are taking care of her. Bring people around her that will step in and help her. J.

No comments:

Post a Comment