Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Las Vegas - Pt 1

Waking at 2:30...and at the airport by 4(thank you Peggy!), we were in Vegas by 8:30 a.m. Monday 12/6 was our 24th anniversary.
Our hotel room looked like this:


And had a view like this:

The first thing I said to Timothy:  "I'm going to need some bubble bath...ASAP!"  To which he said:  "Be right back."  :)  Good husband!

This is how I spent probably 8 hours over the next two days.....FABULOUS!!!


My best friend from high school lives in Vegas with her family, so we had dinner with her on Monday evening:


After dinner we went back to our hotel and these are a few of the 24 tries it took to get a good "arm's length" picture.  It was too funny!
These are the outtakes:

My favorite - I SO love this man!  Happy Anniversary Baby!:
More to come!  J.

No comments:

Post a Comment