Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 - Part 1

2010 quite possibly was the best year of my life.  So many things came together in just the right way to make it so.  I wish I had time to wax on about the wedding, people, camping trips, unexpected blessings, canoeing, time spent snuggled up with my beloved ones, trips, becoming a grandma and so on...sadly it's month/year end and I don't have time right now to put together a pictorial trip down memory lane of the myriad ways that 2010 was indeed the best year of my life.  Suffice to say God has filled our lives with truly beautiful people that make our lives richer, who we love unimaginably, and who we are truly grateful for.  God has given us many experiences, moments, and just really great times this year.  My heart is overflowing with gratitude as I look back, and excitement as the page turns and we peer into all the potential of 2011.  J.

No comments:

Post a Comment