Friday, September 24, 2010

Her Son

Me:  "This is Jeanne how may I help you?"
Him in a dry serious tone:  "I'm calling about account # $$$$$ there is a credit.  She is deceased...that means dead right?"
Me: "Yes it does."
Him sharply: "It's been a long time coming believe me!"
Me: "Let me confirm the address: xxxxx "
Him: "That's right.  If I had killed her sooner I would've gotten my refund sooner right?"
Me:  pause  "I don't know what to say to that."
Him sarcastically: "I bet you don't.  Thanks!" 

Click

1 comment:

  1. So did he get refunded? Like was he the one to pay for it on his card or something and thats how you knew where to send the money? I have to say that is so crazy. Stuff like that makes me wonder what she was like, what her son is like. Who knows, she could've been a horrible monster of a person, but to say that is still really harsh. :(

    ReplyDelete