Saturday, October 2, 2010

Random Silliness

This series of pictures were taken last Sunday evening.  They are blurry and very poor quality because of all the movement, but they make me smile.  I can't even remember what they were doing or why.  Will someone remind me?  

I love that Joel is supporting Becca's head!  

I feel I should also mention that on the floor, chairs, end table, and window sill you will see hundreds of wads of paper.  I was throwing them at Jon in an effort to get him to smile.  Sadly I was unsuccessful! The next morning when I opened my purse there they were...all of the wads of Kleenex.  I threw my head back and laughed and laughed.  Then later at lunch I realized he had put them in the front pockets of my purse as well.  *smile*  I love that kid!  J.

1 comment:

  1. That all happened because I put my feet (with no shoes!) up on the wall and Joel was like "Becca! Why are your feet on the wall? You can't have your feet on the wall!" and I said, yes I can have my feet here, they don't care, LOL so then he kept objecting so Hannah then put her feet on the opposite wall just to bug Joel and then it just escalated (sp) from there. :D Fun times!

    ReplyDelete