Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pathetic

While speaking yesterday on the phone with a customer, she said the most amazing thing. She was upset because we had charged the card we had on file for her. She said we couldn’t have charged her card because it hadn’t been provided for us. When I explained that she had provided it on our pharmacy agreement she said: “That must have been in the sheaf of papers I had to fill out when I dumped my mother off at the assisted living facility” I was silent. What do you say to that? Shameful! God was merciful to give that mother Alzheimer’s. With a daughter like that I hope she only remembers the good times. It’s SO sad. I love you Mom and Dad! I cherish every moment we have together and I promise I will NEVER dump you off anywhere. J.

No comments:

Post a Comment